Thursday, April 10, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
275 Broad Hollow Rd
Melville, NY 11747
Business development firm, helping small and medium-sized companies increase profitability, cash flow and overall enterprise value.
Register for this event now at:
The most important skill you need in business is negotiations. If this skill is not properly utilized you canbe costing your business and your clients thousands of dollars.
In business, you make more money negotiating than with any other skill. Yet many entrepreneurs have truly not developed this skill at the level needed to properly manage relationships and generate profits for themselves and their companies.
At our workshop we will present strategies and a mindset that can help you generate cash flow for your business instantaneously. At our workshop you will learn the following:
- We will define the negotiations process as a distinctive discipline from sales, marketing, and networking.
- We will discuss why it is counterintuitive to exercise negotiations competence in this culture.
- We will discuss the mental inner game components that make all the difference.
- Why “Win Win” negotiating doesn’t always work and what to do about it?
- Real deal, modern practical strategies that can be utilized in any negotiations.
- How to defend yourself in a negotiation where the other side is clearly trying to take advantage of you?
- How to negotiate with friends, family, and people you like which is always a tough ordeal?
- How to develop a team approach to negotiating major deals?
Come join us!
Complimentary Food and Drink.
Free Admission. Seating is limited. Registration and Networking begins at 5:30pm. Our presentation begins at 6:20pm.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Read More →