Wednesday, May 14, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 8:15 PM (EDT)
The Offices of Citrin Cooperman
529 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Business development firm, helping small and medium-sized companies increase profitability, cash flow and overall enterprise value.
Register for this event now at:
BizGro Partners, in conjunction with Citrin Cooperman & Hyperion Wealth Advisors, presents:
How to Amass A Small Fortune By Strategizing to either Buy or Sell a Business.
You receive more money selling a business in one day than running one for a full year. Further, well executed Mergers and Acquisitions is the fastest, safest way to grow a small or mid-sized company.
In today’s economy, it is becoming more challenging to strictly rely on organic growth strategies to grow a small company. Competition is fierce, our economy has become global, and new regulations have closed many avenues for growth. Under these conditions, acquiring a company can be a viable solution for those entrepreneurs who are interested in accelerated growth.
Other business owners remain in businesses that they have failed to grow in recent times and simply do not have the lust for their business they once had. Moreover, many do not want to make the kind of investment required to grow the company. For these owners, selling all or part of your business can be the perfect strategy to retain the value they have built over the years.
At our workshop, you will learn the following:
- A simple formula for valuing any privately held company. If you understand this valuation formula, selling or buying a company becomes a lot easier to execute.
- How to determine whether you should be a Buyer or Seller in today’s marketplace?
- How to prepare your business for a business acquisition or business sale transaction strategy?
- Why banks and investors are willing to part with money for viable business acquisition opportunities?
- How to raise money for any acquisition without having to invest a single dollar of his own?
- Pre-sale Planning: It’s not the gross proceeds but the net that you keep.
- Post Sale Strategies: How to grow your nest egg so that you can provide a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family?
And a whole lot more……
We expect a lot of interest in this event so seating is limited.
Registration and Networking begins at 5:30p.m. Our presentation will begin at 6:20pm. The program will conclude at or …read moreRead More →