ARCHIVED September 23, 2016 at 12pm- 21st CE Radio presents | PR & Marketing Unleashed | Call us (877) 480-4120
Guest: Ed Katz, Katnip Marketing
About Ed Katz
Ed Katz is a marketing expert with experience developing and executing successful strategic branding, marketing and media plans that achieve and exceed client goals and get measurable results.
Ed is also on the producing team of “The King’s Speech”- the play- which recently completed a critically acclaimed run in London and expects to bring it to Broadway.
Katnip Marketing, LLC
The Art of Marketing, Media + Communications
- Sci-Fi, Rock, Musical, Theater, Art-Rock
- Rob Susman (Writer/Producer/Composer)
- Clark Render (Writer/Lyricist) Jacques LaMarre (Writer)
- Ed Katz (Consultant)
- Rick Pasqualone (Director)
- New York, NY
- Save the Robots is a new original rock musical
A professor illegally clones himself and fakes his own death. His clone gets seduced by a woman the professor had a crush on. As it turns out, the seductress is a dominatrix. A disgruntled former student knows the professor is alive and hunts him down. And that’s just the first two scenes.
Production History: Players Theater (2011) TRU Turnaround Song Festival (2012) West Village Musical Theater Festival (2013) NYMF (2013)
- “Turn Around” Song Official Selection, TRU First Act Feedback Festival
- West Village Musical Theatre Festival Official “Snapshot” Selection
- NYMF New York Musical Theatre Festival “Developmental Reading” Selection